Buckner has been dedicated to providing services that help strengthen at-risk children and families in Lubbock since 1958. A wide variety of services are offered to children, families and single mothers with a goal of building the necessary skills and knowledge they need to succeed in life.
Latest News from Lubbock
Have you been looking for a place to give back, but haven't found the right fit? Buckner International has a wide variety of open volunteer…
By Lauren Hollon Sturdy Christian Camacho likes life to be orderly. A clean-cut finance major at Texas Tech University, he dresses neatly,…
By Lauri Arnold Photography by Lauren Hollon Sturdy Savanna Allen’s life was beginning to look like her dreams. She’d completed her…
Buckner International is seeking families with big hearts and Christ-centered values to fill several open foster group homes on Buckner campuses…
Get Involved in Lubbock
You can join us in improving the lives of hurting children and their families through one of our Lubbock programs. Your support is critical to their success.
- Pray. Make a commitment to pray for the children and families of Lubbock .
- Donate. Your financial support will help us continue to provide hope for vulnerable children, families and elders.
- Volunteer. Find your place to serve in Lubbock by browsing our volunteer opportunities here.
- Collect shoes. Host a shoe drive to benefit children in need in the U.S. and around the world. Learn more at shoesfororphansouls.org.
- Be a foster or adoptive parent. Learn more about becoming a foster parent or adopting through Buckner at beafamily.org.
Buckner Children’s Home
Buckner Foster Care and Adoption
129 Brentwood Ave.
Lubbock, Texas 79416
Foster care and adoption inquiries: 1-855-264-8783
My Father’s House Lubbock
1510 South Loop 289
Lubbock, Texas 79412