Buckner has been dedicated to providing services that help strengthen at-risk children and families in Lubbock since 1958. A wide variety of services are offered to children, families and single mothers with a goal of building the necessary skills and knowledge they need to succeed in life.
Latest News from Lubbock
April is National Volunteer Month, and what better time to find a place to plug in and use your talents to serve others? Buckner International has…
Do you want to make a difference in your community, but don't know how to start? Do you have time to give and skills to share? If you’d like to…
By Shawn Spurrier Photos by Chelsea Quackenbush On any given Saturday afternoon, Dustin Haley can be found studying at a local coffee shop –…
LUBBOCK, Texas – The J.T. and Margaret Talkington Charitable Foundation, Inc. established a $500,000 endowment to Buckner Children and Family…
Get Involved in Lubbock
You can join us in improving the lives of hurting children and their families through one of our Lubbock programs. Your support is critical to their success.
- Pray. Make a commitment to pray for the children and families of Lubbock .
- Donate. Your financial support will help us continue to provide hope for vulnerable children, families and elders.
- Volunteer. Find your place to serve in Lubbock by browsing our volunteer opportunities here.
- Collect shoes. Host a shoe drive to benefit children in need in the U.S. and around the world. Learn more at shoesfororphansouls.org.
- Be a foster or adoptive parent. Learn more about becoming a foster parent or adopting through Buckner at beafamily.org.
Buckner Children’s Home
Buckner Foster Care and Adoption
129 Brentwood Ave.
Lubbock, Texas 79416
My Father’s House Lubbock
1510 South Loop 289
Lubbock, Texas 79412