Join us for the Buckner Kinship Care Fair on Saturday, March 30, from 9:30AM-12PM. This is a community fair for kinship care families, also known as relative caregivers with permanent guardianship. Kinship care refers to the care of children by relatives or, in some jurisdictions, close family friends (often referred to as fictive kin).
Join us to learn what NEW resources and support are available to you through Buckner Children and Family Services. Children are welcome! Continental breakfast will be provided as well as door prizes.
Buckner provides support to kinship families with PMC (Permanent Guardianship of Kids) by:
- Linking families to community resources through referrals and Community Kinship Fairs
- Parent support groups, programs, and classes
- Crisis intervention
- Referrals for counseling services
- Financial Empowerment Training
- Adult Readiness Conference (for teens, ages 13 & up)
- Youth Leadership Program Opportunities
5310 S. Buckner Blvd.
Dallas, TX, 75227
Please click the Register button to RSVP. If you have any questions, you may reach out to Whitney Floyd at email@example.com or 469-401-7905.