Buckner International is pleased to present DFW SpiritFest, the largest family-friendly festival in South and Central Texas making its debut at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington on Sunday, Nov. 10.
DFW SpiritFest will feature some of the top performers in Christian music, including three-time Grammy award winning artists Third Day along with Switchfoot, Peter Furler (formerly of Newsboys), Francesca Battistelli, Israel Houghton, Shawn McDonald, Salvador, Flame, The City Harmonic and more!
Tickets are on sale now at dfwspiritfest.com. Click here to read FAQs about the event.
Bring a new pair of shoes!
Bring a new pair of boys or girls athletic shoes to benefit Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls®! Drop off your shoes at the Home Plate gate beginning at 11 a.m. or bring them by any of the Buckner tents inside the ballpark.
You can also stop by one of the Buckner tents to enter a drawing to win one of these great prizes!
- VIP Backstage Passes for 2 to meet the bands and performers (5 winners)
- 4 Free Tickets to Rangers Baseball Game of Choice in 2014* (10 winners)
- Autographed Nolan Ryan Baseball (5 winners)
Youth Workers Challenge!
The group that brings the most pairs of new athletic shoes will win a suite for up to 20 people. So get your church, small group or organization involved to win!
Here is what you need to do:
- Organize your group. Register here to get your group involved. *Note: Please write SpiritFest in the comment box.
- Collect shoes. Only new shoes will be accepted – most needed are boys and girls athletic shoes in sizes Youth 1 – Adult 7.
- Bring your group’s donation to the Buckner Center for Humanitarian Aid, located at 5405 Shoe Drive, Mesquite, Texas 75149, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday beginning NOW and no later than FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST, at 4 p.m.
- Winning group will be announced by Monday, November 4th
Shoes for Orphan Souls is the largest humanitarian aid project of Buckner International, a global, faith-based ministry dedicated to transforming the lives of orphans, vulnerable children and families in the United States and around the world. To date, Buckner has distributed more than 2.5 million pairs of shoes to children in 74 countries worldwide.
Buckner International is based in Dallas, Texas and serves half a million people each year in 18 countries worldwide. Learn more at buckner.org.
* Excludes opening day game.