Lace up your running shoes ... it's time to Run for Life!
Looking for a fun Saturday morning activity for your whole family? Join us at this year’s Council for Life Run for Life 5K on Saturday, April 7, in Trinity Groves in Dallas. This year, all funds raised from the event will benefit Buckner Foster Care and Adoption.
What is the Run for Life?
This is the 9th Annual Run for Life 5K, which is held by Council for Life to raise funds for organizations who value life. We’ve been a beneficiary in the past, this is our first time as the only beneficiary, so we’d love to see a large number of our supporters there on race day. While the Run for Life 5K is always a great event, this year will be even more fun for families. Activities include:
- Food trucks
- Face painting for the kids
- A great course with beautiful views of the Dallas skyline
- Music with a live DJ
- And more!
Why should I come?
To show your support for Buckner, adoption and to have a fun morning with your family. You can walk, run, stroll your kiddos or simply enjoy the morning’s activities. Have a Buckner t-shirt? We’d love for you to wear it on race day.
- Saturday, April 7 at 9 a.m. at Trinity Groves in Dallas
Register before March 31 for the early-bird rate
- Adopted children and children in foster care run FREE using code ADOPTIONOPTION (code is for $10 off the $10 children’s registration fee)
- Adopted adults and birth parents can use code ADOPTIONOPTION for a $10 discount
Learn more or register at CouncilforLife.org/Run-for-Life. We hope to see you there!
Add a Comment