Are you looking for an opportunity to serve this summer, and have fun at the same time?
Camp Buckner is waiting for you this summer!
We are looking for energetic, servant-hearted college students this summer. As a part of the Camp Buckner summer staff, you will join a team that has served children, families and groups for more than 30 years in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Our summer staff are a key part in helping guests of all ages retreat, adventure, build relationships and experience God on our beautiful 764-acre camp in Burnet, Texas. The highlight of our summer is hosting our Buckner foster families from across the state for three weeks, creating lifetime memories for children in foster care.
Join our summer team for our most exciting season of the year!
If you have a desire to learn, serve, and lead, we would love to welcome you to the team.
- Training: Mid-May (dates TBD)
- Session 1: May 31 – July 6
- Session 2: July 4 – Aug. 12
Applicants are encouraged to stay all summer long for both sessions.
Summer staff have the opportunity to:
- Become certified lifeguards and ropes course, zip line, and archery facilitators
- Facilitate other outdoor recreation: blob, waterslide, archery, waterfront swimming and fishing
- Get an insider look at camp ministry, with leadership training opportunities
- Gain experience in customer service, hospitality, and outdoor recreation
- Create lifetime camp memories for foster children
Be a part of the Buckner International team, following the example of Jesus by serving vulnerable children, families and seniors.
For more information, please contact Todd Long at email@example.com