Summer staff positions are an incredible opportunity to serve our most awesome God, have fun, make new friends and best of all … you get paid for it! For 30 years, our team has worked hard to carry out this mission by providing support services for our guests with life-changing youth programming. As a summer staffer, you get to work hard, play hard, get dirty, sweat a lot, serve a lot, lead others and each other, participate, facilitate, cooperate, educate, inspire and encourage for 13 awesome weeks at camp each summer.
We're looking for really cool and talented people who are:
- Willing to put themselves last
- Competent and creative leaders
- Team players who are willing to love and accept children and youth as they are
- Appreciative of procedures
- Ready to embrace camping philosophy
- Here to serve with a selfless desire to share God's love with everyone
At Camp Buckner, the Lord works in and through every individual in fantastic ways. Doesn’t that sound like a totally rad opportunity for you? We hope you will consider joining us for an incredible adventure this summer! You don’t want to miss this!
For more information, please contact Bill Joe Averitt, summer programs and activities supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.