Get uplifting stories of how Buckner is shining hope in the U.S. and around the world!
Applicable to Buckner International and its official brand platforms.
- Refrain from posting any personal, private, proprietary, or confidential information online.
- All content and outside contributions on our social media pages should be relevant to the topic being discussed.
- All posts on Buckner pages should be respectful and considerate of others.
- Buckner’s pages cannot contain any profanity, nudity, depictions of violence, threatening language or other inappropriate, harmful, discriminatory, or obscene content.
- Refrain from posting actual names or likenesses that would identify non-consenting parties. To use persons/images that are identifiable, you must have the written consent of the subject of the photograph or other depiction. Photos of foster children are NOT permitted.
- Buckner reserves the right to delete or remove any comments we find inappropriate, offensive or unrelated to the subject matter.
- Buckner reserves the right to delete any comments that promote competing products or services or that contain messages that are inconsistent with Buckner’s mission.
- Comments and information posted on our page are not always verified and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies or practices of Buckner.
Terms and Conditions
By engaging with or posting on our page:
- You grant to Buckner all rights to reproduce any content you post, including but not limited to comments, images, or other content for Buckner’s purposes.
- You certify that you have the right and authority to submit or post content and that such content does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- You allow Buckner to use any material you submit in any manner and without restriction. You agree that upon submission of content, you release all right, title, and interest in and to any and all submitted material, including, but not limited to, posted comments, videos, photographs, voice recordings, or other images or recordings.
- You expressly release and hold harmless Buckner as well as Buckner’s affiliated entities and their employees, volunteers, officers, directors, trustees and agents and all others acting under the Buckner’s authority, from any and all claims and liabilities of any kind arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with your posted content.
- Buckner reserves the right to modify or alter these guidelines at any time and without notice.
- Buckner reserves the right to delete any post or ban any user at any time and for any reason.
- Buckner is not responsible for the terms and conditions of use, privacy policies or security policies of various Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) or of other third-party sites that may be linked to any Buckner page or other social media pages.
- Buckner is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertisements that may be placed on any Buckner page or on any other pages by social media sites or other sources.