Hear the latest news from Buckner International from Buckner President and CEO Albert Reyes. In this Q&A, Reyes shares how Buckner is doing overall, including:
- Information about the recent board meeting
- An update on the strategic plan
- Opportunities for growth and development
- How programs are continuing to help families during the pandemic
- Plans to re-enter the work place
"One of the things I've been reminded is that Buckner never has closed since 1879," said Reyes. "We've remained open and met the obstacles and challenges. We've overcomed those and found ways to work around the pandemic ... we've learned we can work through just about everything."