Get uplifting stories of how Buckner is shining hope in the U.S. and around the world!
Healthy Outcomes through Prevention and Early Support
We’re here for you. Because you’re there for them.
Project HOPES supports parents and promotes healthy families through encouragement and education.
Through regular personal visits and monthly group meetings, we provide parents with the knowledge, skills and resources they need to raise happy, healthy children.
Our goals include:
• Encouraging positive parent-child interactions
• Teaching parents about early childhood development
• Increasing children’s school readiness and success
• Offering health and development screenings
• Providing a network of support and encouragement for families.
To learn more about Project HOPES in Longview, call our office at 903-757-9383. For our Beaumont program, call 409-200-2739.